Seychelles Research Journal is published twice a year, in February and August. The aim of this online, open access journal is to demonstrate the vibrancy of research in and about Seychelles. Boundaries are drawn loosely to include comparable issues elsewhere in the western Indian Ocean and in small island states further afield.
Information on how to submit proposed articles and on the refereeing process is explained elsewhere in the website. New proposals are always encouraged.
Editor: Emeritus Professor Dennis Hardy
Deputy Editor/Web Design: Jane Woolfenden
Marketing Consultant: Guy Morel
- Dr Ashton Berry, Bird International, UK
- Dr Pascal Nadal, Diocesan Service of Catholic Education, Mauritius
- Dr Jivanta Schöttli, Institute of South Asian Studies, Singapore
- Dr Erika Techera, University of Western Australia
- Dr Kris Valaydon, Founding Editor, Island Studies
Publication would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors:
♦ H Savy Insurance ♦ Kannus ♦ STC
This is a publication of the University of Seychelles http://www.unisey.ac.sc
The views and opinions represented in this publication are not necessarily those of the institutions to which the authors are affiliated and, additionally, should not be attributed to the publisher.
©2019 – Seychelles Research Journal, The University of Seychelles
Cover photograph © Jane Woolfenden